Individual health coverage is insurance that you purchase on your own, on an individual or family basis. The agents at Sanders Agency, Inc. are here to help you find the plans that will work best for you or your family’s special needs at the best price possible. Give us a call today!
Individual Health Insurance Options
We can help you through the process of finding the individualized plan that will work best for you and your family.
Market Place ACA
- The health insurance marketplace was established by The Affordable Care Act of 2010 as a step toward achieving maximum compliance with the mandate that all American citizens carry some form of health insurance
- This marketplace is a platform that provides health insurance plans for individuals, families, and small businesses
- Medi-Share refers to a community of Christians who have agreed to live as the early church (Acts 2 and 4) when it comes to sharing each other's burdens
- The members of this community support each other by helping to pay each other's eligible medical bills. They also encourage and lift one another up in prayer
- Short-term, limited-duration health plans are ideal solutions for individuals needing temporary health care coverage
- A short-term health plan is a type of health insurance that is designed to cover a gap in your health care coverage during a time of transition, such as covering you when you are in between employers
- Short-term plans typically have lower premiums than ACA plans and do not cover pre-existing conditions
- Group insurance applies to a specific group of people, such as the members of a society, a professional association, or the employees of a particular employer